A Word A bout Prince Hamdan Al Maktoum AKA Fazza3

It has been a very long time since I last blogged about Fazza3. Let me start off by telling you guys and I am so serious! I am officially hooked! Thank you Madeline (my bff who happen to be married to fazza3 in her invisible life ha!) for forcing me to stay up that night. And because of you Madeline, I have fallen head over heels for fazza3. If I was just surfing the web reading his news out of curiosity in the past, Now I feel like it is my job to resolve the mystery behind those charming big brown eyes that has girls at some forums speculating and spreading rumors.



I can not begin to tell you guys enough how much I am impressed! Fazza3 is my new Chuck Norris. He's magical without a doubt, forget about his looks, but c'mon guys he can do anything! to Fazza3, the sky is the limit and that what made him very special. I bet you my entire year allowance if you find someone comparable to him. And if you did, please come see me :P



Now that I fessed up my crush, I must add that being Mr. perfect is a double-edged sward. Looking at the bright side I found that his people are proud to have such a hero.You will be amazed how many young boys and girls look up to him. He is a perfect example of " you can do anything you set your mind to" and what's better than portraying royalties in such a bright image?.Now lets look at the dark side, being such a perfect guy made prince fazza3 target of nasty rumors and his private life is not so private with all these "fans" watching every move he makes and others took it too far beyond imagination and claimed they are married to him... really??? yeah!....Moving on....



My next move will be to dig even deeper and find more about fazza3's mysterious girl that everyone talks about over some "Royal" forums to end this mystery once and for all. Sit tight girls the Sherlock Holmes inside me is ready to take over the case and get to the bottom of it :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
so let us hear your news sherlock!! what came up with your investigations ?
Anonymous said…
You are talking about a girl named Alia Jaber Alsabah or at least that what she calls herself. this girl is mental. Period! Go on twitter and read her tweets @shkaaliajaber. If she was married to Hamdan Bin Mohammed the man who has the absolute power to do whatever, then why she's not with him and why his sisters Sh. Sheikha and Sh. Meryam denied this marriage and stated that Hamdan is NOT married Never been married.
London said…
This woman is way out of control.