Alia Jaber Al-Sabah: Introducing Herself As The Wife Of Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed Al Maktoum

                                                 Courtesy of www.247feature.com

    Remember when Alia Jaber Al-Sabah went all zealous over Twitter falsely claiming that she's the "abducted child" of the late Sheikh Jaber Al-Sabah and the "forgotten" other half of the crown prince of Dubai ; Sheikh Hamdan bin Momhammed bin Rashed Al Maktoum? The victim, the helpless, the oppressed woman. blah blah blah.This created a lot of confusion among his crazy “fans”. I am here to tell you guys that this time Alia had the guts to take it a little beyond far and I truly hope it backfires on her before we know it. 

Out of nosiness I image-googled (Alia jaber al sabah) and this image (posted above) popped in as the very first result. I followed the link and I ended up here. I never thought I'd live to see this day. I was stunned to read what the blogger noted down about this woman "There was also a special guest attended the event: Her Highness Sheikha Alia Jaber al-Ahmad al-Jaber Al-Sabah, Crown Princess of Dubai!  (Wife of His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bih Mohammed bin Rashid Al-Makfoum Crown Prince Dubai.)".

Seriously Alia HOW DARE YOU?! Attending such an occasion in such a big city (NYC) introducing yourself as the wife of crown prince of Dubai Hamdan bin Mohammed? It's the Shameless, Diler- The Daring, or pick a title of any other shitty movie about the world ending you can think of. I've finally hit the point where I can clearly say that Alia Jaber is such a reprehensible piece of junk that she can no longer be taken simply. 
 
This calls for legal precedence. I for myself think that it is about time that Sheikh Hamdan took this madness seriously before people think she's a legitimate person and sympathize with her and turn all on him - otherwise this woman will audaciously continue to use his name and tarnish his reputation. Whatever she is doing and will keep on doing if no body put a stop to it, is definitely creating a dent to Fazza's reputation in the first place. I am still surprised that Sheikh Hamdan didn't even attempt to put an end to these outrageous claims. Sheikh Hamdan should have stepped forward and sued Alia's ass...This leaves me mystified.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi, just so I understand correctly - are you stating that the woman in that picture is an imposter?
Anonymous said…
hi, just so i understand this post correctly. are you saying that the woman in the picture is an imposter?
Nata Chikovani said…
she is to ugly for fazza :)