Fazza3's Wife

I'm back again with a new post about Hamdan Bin Mohammed AKA Fazza3. there has been spectulations about his marital status. some people said he's engaged to his cousin and others said he's secretely married but the majorty believe the hunk is single and ready to mingle. On the other hand, something beyond intresting happend not too long ago, a girl stepped forward and claimed that she's the secret wife of fazza3. I knowww I didn't buy it either! moving on with the drama she even reached out to this very well known NY based magazine and asked their help to expose the "real image" of HH sheikh Hamdan. It was very unfortunate for her that they sent her away and refused to get involved in such matter. The woman claims that she has documents to prove she's the lawful wife of fazza3 and that her husband (fazza3) abandoned her without prior notification and he wouldn't even take her calls. If this true I'd be devestated I have so much respect to this young achiever and because of him I started to believe perfect men do exist. let's pray she's a lunatic.

Please comment and let me know what you think?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello, NO he's married and I think I know who this woman is?! A girl from Kuwait? Anywhoo I am 100% positively sure he's not married. He's seeing a girl that I personally know and I know some girls would wanna stick a fork in my throat for saying so but sorry girls truth is yes he is with someone and been with the SAME girl for quite long time. About this "wifey" girl I heard that fazza3's people are taking legal actions against her very soon. She's everywhere online running her mouth.
Anonymous said…
I meant to say he's NOT married...sheesh lol
indian scorpio said…
but he is rumoures to propose a korean actress