Hamdan Bin Mohammed AKA Fazza3's "wifey" took it a little too far

To all of the members of my club "Fazza3 Angelitches" (I just came up with that tehe!) you probably know where I am going with this. There is a lady under the twitter name shkaAliaJaber AKA Sheikha Alia bint Jaber Al-Sabah spreading sick rumors all over twitter about being the abducted child of the late and great sheikh Jaber Al-Sabah.

At first I found her story to be a little touchy and I sympathized with whatever she said. I even went through depression mood for a few days thinking how on earth non of her cold-hearted family members reached out to her and extended a helping hand to rescue that poor little thing. But then I came to my senses and realized how naive I was! How on earth a girl from such a powerful family (Kuwaiti royal family) ends up in a situation like this and non of her family gives a damn about it?! And again my kind heart didn't want to believe the fact that she's a phony drama queen and this heart breaking story is well-crafted master piece. If you ever followed and read how well crafted her story was, you will never doubt its authenticity. The thing that convinced me she might be speaking the truth is when she took it beyond serious and addressed some well known royals such as Sheikh Nasser bin Hamad (Sh. Sheikha Mohammed Al-Maktoum's hubby) and other members of Al-Sabah's family directly via twitter sharing some "personal" things with them and surprisingly some of them ( Sheikh Nasser) tweeted her back.

The woman recently released some crazy ass statements causing a massive stir among Fazza3 Angelitches. She claimed that she is married to His Highness The Crown Prince Of Dubai The One And Only Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed Bin Rashed Al Maktoum since 2006 and her late father was one of the nikkah witnesses....ummmm SERIOUSLY???!!! At that point I was totally convinced that she should immediately seek help. I honestly didn't have a response to that and I bet non of you did. I tried to act cute and followed her crazy ass on twitter and when I got a little "nosy" and asked her to prove us all wrong she blocked and threatened to turn me to the authorities (hahah cute huh?). I couldn't directly keep up with her tweets and false claims anymore but thanks to all Fazza3 Angeliches out there for keeping it rolling and I was able to be in the middle of it whether she likes it or not. (Eat that Alia!)

Following ShkaAliaJaber tweets can make an idiot out of you. Seriously, she is so talented to the point that I couldn't tell if she's genuine and speaks the truth or a fake ass desperate big fat liar.

Sisters of Fazza3 Sh. Sheikha Al-Maktoum and Sh. Maryam Al-Maktoum also confirmed that their brother is NEVER been married and he is SINGLE. But at one occasion his sister Sh. Sheikha tweeted some contradicting tweet telling a girl that her brother is not married but ENGAGED to his cousin (I thought they broke up and he is free to date me!!!).

Anywho, I came to a conclusion, if you don't personally know Sheikh Fazza3 and you are like his closest buddy you will never find the tuth....with that been said, the truth will remain untold.

So...Fazza3 Angelitches...chime in and speak your mind

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thats actually true , fazza3 never been married to anyone and he still engaged with his beloving girl since 2009 i think . No one beleive rumors actually , no life people just go and get some life
London said…
Thank you for chiming in. We have been hearing different stories from different people. It is all speculations and assumptions. Maybe one day the truth will come out.
twina26 said…
First this girl appears to keep changing her story she was saying she was from Kuwait..now says she is his cousin from Dubai on Twitter after I threatened to have her charged with impersonating me and claiming as me. Appears she is trying to say she is me but does not know the facts. They are not accepting or acknowledging me either but claiming away for my inheritance along with hundreds of others. In fact they were charged I believe as was even Queen Elizabeth but I am still held from access to my trusts and place. Much from them playing this game so when you are playing same game as her kind of hard to pursue. She made comments of being a virgin for him as him and his dad fight about I had when we were very young on a facebook thread. Mo said he was punished for it. he was not by god but Mo.. Much of his doing. She may have played the part for him at some point and that is the game.
Anonymous said…
No, he is married. I know someone who spends a lot of time with him, and they told me this.